Sunday, May 20, 2012

Getting back....

As I was talking to Chad tonight about Ms.Baylie Kate and Landon, and all the things I want to do! Only my real close friends know me well, and pretty much can tell you what I am thinking! If you dont know yet I am OVERLY cautious with my kiddos! My poor parents have not had the opportunity to keep my kids over night..to be honest my mom can probley count on one hand how many times she has watched them for me and it was no longer than 3 hours(and that was with Landon for me to go to a funeral :( I AM BAD! I know I know, but its me and you just got to love me as I tell everyone:) So I am happy that I am out of my comfort stage to start really really getting out! I am wanting to go to the zoo, beach, and who knows where else when Chad gets home just to share memories as a family of 4:) We are starting back to church next week and I am so ready to be back! I have missed it! We have had a good weekend. We stayed busy Saturday, and stayed home all day today! I FINALLY got my tahoe washed today whoo hoo!! It was dirty!! Well I guess I will share some pictures of my precious little ones we were blessed to have! I thank the Lord everyday for allowing me to be their mama! Hope everyone else had a great weekend!
Miss priss!

Love them to pieces!!

:) Landon loves to get the floor with Baylie! She was doing some tummy time before bed, and he wanted to join:)


Getting ready for bed

Love her!


So Mr.Landon wanted some bubbles! He got the whole bottle and poured it in the tub! He had LOTS of bubbles..the water was pure blue from his bubbles!

No comments:

Post a Comment