Thursday, May 17, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!



I LOVE this song! I heard it last time Chad was at work and let Chad hear it..we both agreed this sounds just like Chad! If anyone knows Chad and me well you know our phone calls are very precious to us when he is at work! Every morning Chad jumps outta bed gets dressed and off to the phones to call me. We usally talk to 10:45 and he heads to eat and has his meeting at 11:00.  He works till 11:30 at night and I get a phone call between 11:32-11:35. He doesnt miss a beat! We usually talk a good hour and then he gets off to eat, do paper work, shower, and then bed. Then we start all over again the next day! I wait by the phone during this time, and always try my best to be at home or away from people so I can enjoy our talks with each other! These are the two times I look forward to everyday..It helps make my day and night a little bit better:) On the day Chad comes home..his phone usually is ringing with me on the other end before he even steps on land at the heliport..time is love and I am READY to see my sweetz! Boy I tell y'all I love that boy so much! As Landon, Baylie, and I were going to Dothan today I got tears in my eyes as I was listening to some sad country song. I miss having him beside me going down the road, us laughing at crazy things, or just talking about things! Only one more week..and this woman is ready to see her hunny! Offshore doesnt get easier for offshore wives, or atleast it doesnt for me. I still tear up the night he pulls out, and feel broken hearted. I always call him 2 mins. after he gets away! We have done this 6 years out of the 8 years we have been together and it is still tuff! So on another note Mother's Day was great! Chad called bright and earlier that morning and told Landon to tell me Happy Mother's Day:) It was sweet! We went over to mama's to visit her, and then decided to go with her to see grandmama! After we left from mama's we rode over to my dad's to see Tina for a bit. Then we came home and did a little walking and playing:) Here are a couple pictures to share of our day..Hope everyone else had a great Mother's Day!
Our baby girl:))


Mama with all them grandbabies:)

Baylie's great grandmama

My babies and me

                                       
Me, mama, and my sister

No comments:

Post a Comment