So lots have went on at the William's household! When Chad first got home he sold his truck. He has been on and off about selling it and really wasnt sure what he wanted. He was in between a newer chevy or older chevy. Needless to say he found his DREAM truck as he called it, and had to go look at it. I will give it to him he has been on the look for this type of truck in good condition for 2 years and hasnt ever found the ONE haha! Anyways off we went to Ozark and he fell in love with it. It is a 95 Chevy Stepside Z71 STICK SHIFT! The stick shift is what sold him this is what he had been wanting in this type truck, and he found it! So he drove it home smiling ear to ear! Needless to say this is his baby, and its parked under the barn while he goes to work!haha He is wanting to get us all a jeep now..which I am okay with that! I love Jeeps and would love to have one, but I still dont think it will beat my Tahoe! I love my ride, and just cant get rid of it easy like Chad haha! Besides Chad and his rides I am in the process of opening my own childrens boutique! My website will be completed next week, and I have lots of more work ahead of me for ordering from all these companys! I have opened my facebook page which is Little Blessings Childrens Boutique...and my website will be
www.littleblessingsboutique.com once it is complete! I am excited about this adventure I am taking, and in hopes my business will grow bigger and bigger! So Ms.Baylie turned 3months a few days ago. She is getting so old on me hehe! She is such a happy baby and loves smiling and cooing! She doesnt like when I am out of her site more than 20 mins. or so! She will let you hear an ear full!:) Mama's little girl, and I love it! Mr.Landon is doing great growing on me too! I cant believe this is our last year free until he starts preschool next year! Where does the time go?? It seems like it goes by faster and faster having two kids now! I just want to pause time at times, and get all the loving I can! Well I guess I will leave this for now, and catch up on some tv while the little ones are snoozing away! I love to hear the rain at night, but could do without it during the day:) Enjoy the pictures!
 |
| Haha she was amazed at something and talking up a storm:)) |
 |
| Sweet little girl |
 |
| Happy 3months pretty girl! |
 |
| Landon decided to do dishes:) |
 |
| My sweet babies on Memorial Day! |
 |
| Loving time! |
 |
| Cousins plus Chad:) |
 |
| My sweet family! |
 |
| Memorial day weekend |
 |
| Loves her Bumbo! |
No comments:
Post a Comment