Today was a good day for us! I got a call earlier today saying someone wanted to come look at the house on Monday. Five minutes later I got another call that someone wanted to come within 30 mins to look at the house! I was panicking! The dishes wasnt washed, the floors wasnt mopped, playroom was a mess, and Landon's room! Needless to say I did what I could and rushed out the door in our bathing suits hehe! I threw a shirt on Landon and I and headed to visit daddy while the house was shown! During the calls we were outside playing with the slip 'n slide Landon got the other day in Walmart! So besides staying busy with the house..I have been on a diet! Its hard..VERY HARD! I try to jog and walk every day, and watch my calories! I still sneak in some sweets here and there, but NOTHING like I used to! I was 138 right before Chad come home and down to 132 now whoo hoo! I kept about 18 pounds of baby weight on me after having Baylie..so I have been hard at work to get it off before our vacation to the beach:) My goal is to get down to 125 and I will be happy! Ms.Baylie is doing great growing like a weed. We have her 2month check up coming up and see how much weight she has gained since her one month! She is finally getting to wear the smock clothes I have spent way to much money on, and I must say she is to sweet in them! Chad didn't to much care for me to dress Landon in smock clothing, and made a deal if I didnt dress Landon in it when I had a girl I get all I want:) So thats what I do, and I am LOVING it!**Wow I was working on this post on May 5th and it is now the 12th:)! So the showing that was Monday went good! They liked the house and want to come back to look a second time..we shall see what happens there. Ms.Baylie's 2month check went great! She weighs 10 lbs. and 1 oz! She is to sweet! Mother's day is tomorrow and we will be spending time with my mom. Landon and Baylie have already have me my mother's day presant which I love! Landon picked me out a pair of silver earrings with his picture on them:) He picked them out all by himself and he couldnt be any happier with them! I love them of course because my sweet man picked them out!:)) Baylie Kate got me a nice cup with her picture on it!:) I love my babies! I also have been wanting a Ergo baby carrier, and got that! I am super excited about it, and cant wait for it to get here! I have done lots of research on the carriers, and chose this one! Little pricey, but seems worth it! Chad cant believe I am "that mom" who would want one of these..and to be honest I cant either! I have never liked the carriers or the leashes:), but ever since having Baylie its a challenge when Chad's at work and we do things outside. We go walking almost everyday and Landon always wants to take his bike..thats a chore in itself pushing a stroller and toting a bike down the driveway! He cant ride it on the dirt since its hard to pedal hehe! Once we get on the road he gets off half way and wants to walk! Peddling up hill is hard work as he tells me!bahahaha! Landon has finished his ISR lessons and I feel like he will be sad next week when we arent going! He loves swimming and loves Ms.Sara!Well I guess I will get in the kitchen and finish supper..hope everyone has a Happy Mother's Day!
 |
| My sweet baby girl |
 |
| Slip 'n slide |
 |
| Baylie loves to watch her big brother! |
 |
| Loves to be held! |
 |
| Swimming lessons 2012 |
 |
| Landon's First day in swimming Lesson's 2011..he looked so young! |
Baylie's cup and Landon's earrings! Keepsake for sure!
My Ergo! I cant wait to put it to use in the yard and on our daily walks! It can be used on the front, side, and hip!
No comments:
Post a Comment