This past week has been good for us. I had my doctors appointment last Wednesday and found out I was progressing faster than we had planned! I was only 36 weeks so this was a bit of shock for me as I didnt do nothing till 38 to 39 weeks with Landon. I had been telling Chad things just didnt seem right and had a feeling things were happening, but left it at that. Well Wednesday Doc.Nicholas confirmed I was already dilating and had effaced and she was head down pretty low. Most of the time any woman with be happy with this, but me on the other hand wasnt.Chad still had two weeks left at work at this point and everything needed to stop:)! I had already promised Landon I would take him to the circus the next day and a mama can not break her promise so I did just that! He enjoyed the elephant and the ponies..I have to say I enjoyed the elephant aswell:) It was nice just to get out and about and share memories with my little man! I have been taking it easy since then trying not to do much..even though it doesnt seem like its helping. I have been having stronger contractions which are happening in my back..and this in itself has me scared.I am pretty sure I will have back labor with Baylie going by how things are happening vs. with Landon..this pregnancy is way different than Landon! But we still have to hang out another week and half! I had a melt down today because I really have been taking it easy and trying to do nothing..but its not helping much. Everytime I have a contraction I get sick and cant breath..it takes me back to the day I was in labor with Landon! I just want Chad home when its TIME! And this just has to happen! If you know me well you know Chad is my comfort..I want and need him by my side throughout having her..I want to experience her coming with him there..I am upset about this whole situation and hope Baylie's hangs on!:))Only time will tell and until then I am doing nothing! On a side note I am more than ready to have her in another 2 weeks or later so I can chase my little man around..I miss getting in the floor fighting, playing chase, and being silly without having to worry about getting hit in the stomach:) I am ready for them special times back..but until then its coloring, reading books, and getting plenty of snuggling! Hope everyone has a great week and hopefully I can get my sweet little man better soon! I hate when they are sick(:
No comments:
Post a Comment