Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Spring is around the corner!

I am loving this weather! It is so nice to get out and enjoy some sunshine! I am already in the mood to start my decor for the front porch, and have an idea for the back porch aswell:) I love having flowers, ferns, and bright accessories on my porches! So besides enjoying these wonderful days we have done alot of work inside. I am trying to get everything clean..wash curtains, bedding, dust, you name it I am doing it! I want everything clean and fresh when Ms.Baylie gets here. Chad has worked hard these past couple of weeks painting Landon's room and our room. I love our room color we chose I just have lots of antique shopping to do to finish it up like I want! I have got all of Baylie's things washed besides clothes which I havent bought yet:) I have set me a day up to go next week and buy all her and Landon's spring clothing! Lil man is in need of some 4t clothes..We havepicked some up in Dothan, but he needs loads more..most of his 3T is to short..He just turned 3 not even a month ago..he should not be in 4T clothes!But atleast I know he is growing big and strong! He is such a great eater now! I use to hide his peas and such in rice so he would eat his veggies..well now he eats them by their self and cleans his plate most of the time:) I am one happy camper about that! The only thing he still want eat by itself is squash and turnips..we are working on them:) Well I promise to share some pictures of our Landon's room and Baylie's crib so here it is!
Landon's room still has things we have to do. His coversion kit should be here in 2 months or so..so in the mean time his headboard and footboard is under our bed and he is using our old frame:) He is also using our old dresser aswwell..we have got to find a matching dresser for his bed so he will have a set. He will be getting a bigger tv in the next couple of weeks(the tv he has now is atleast 2o something years old haha)..and I am on the the hunt for some sports pictures for his walls and a sports bean bag. He picked out everything for his room, and thats the way it should be..He loves it and thats all that matters!!

His first night in his room!

I talked him into moving some toys in there so we could make room for some of Baylie's things in the toy room:)



Mrs.Baylie's crib..I hunted long and hard for this bedding..and LOVE it! Her crib is in a expresso color. Behind her crib is the color I chose for our room..she is in our room I chose to keep the play room and let her be in our room..well more like her daddy chose haha! My plans for our room is to have black antique furniture..I am working on getting black and white pictures of Landon and Baylie to hang on the wall..and I have to pick up other things to bring it all together. I am far far behind on our room decor:) Chad will be getting the molding put up when he gets back in..and we are planning on starting the remolding of the bathroom upstairs for Landon. We are wanting new cabinets.. countertops..paint..and flooring so it all takes time and money!





No comments:

Post a Comment