Friday Landon and I didnt do nothin! It was to cold outside for me, and I really didnt want him out in the wind. I was hoping Saturday it would be warmer, but I was wrong! It was freezing outside! We went over to mama's for awhile and had lunch with her and my cousins. It was nice just to get out of the house for awhile. Today we had church and I was watching the 1 year olds. Landon wasnt to happy with me watching other kids haha..He told me they were sick and I needed to stay with him in his classroom and watch them haha! That kid is something else! So I am now one pooped mom and ready to go to sleep. I am washing the couch coushions covers right now, and have one more load to go! I am working slowely but surely to get everything clean for Ms.Baylie! Here is a few pictures from today!

Getting ready to go back to church

Brayden wanted a picture taken..so here it is! These boys are a mess!
No comments:
Post a Comment