Today has been a day where Landon and I havent done to much outside. Its just nasty and cold to me! I have got things cleaned up in the house..we shall see how long that stays haha! If anyone has a kid you know it gets dirty 30 mins. after you clean:) I really need to tackle these couch cushions if I can get the rest of the laundry done maybe that will happen tonight! Speaking of tonight one of the Twilight movies comes out! I have to say I was not a fan of it when it first came out, and actually didnt watch any of them until the second one was already out...now I am in love with them! I am hoping mama gets the movie so maybe I can watch it, because I know the movie store will be sold out by the time I make it over there:) I am trying to take things as easy as possible because I really do not want Ms.Baylie out right this sec. I still have 4 weeks till due date, and I hope she stays atleast till Chad comes home! Its strange how she is way different than Landon for some reason I feel like she will be here sooner than later..I just hope that its 3 weeks from now! I am curious to see what the doctor has to say Wednesday and see if any progress has been made. I really want her to come on her own so I can have that experience..Chad and I joke and say it would be awesome if my water broke the night he came home or the next day..then I would have him home for awhile which would be nice! I am ready to get everything set for her..I have ordered her coming home outfit yesterday, baby blankets, and she is set with bows, headbands, and flowers..the normal clothes is all I am lacking! I have her set on her smock haha! I think I got to carried away with them..and still am! Its hard to not buy something when its to cute!Poor Chad has it in for him! haha! I have been saying I want to put myself on a budget..I havent set this up yet, but hopefully once she gets here I will!:)To be honest I really dont spend money on me its for the kids! I love to buy Landon anything and everything and now with Baylie I do the same..I never buy for me and Chad can actually agree with me on that! I am however going to have a big shopping spree about a month after Baylie is born and stock up on me some summer clothes! I think after 9 months of maternity clothes a shopping trip is needed!:)So Mr.Landon is napping away and I am wanting something different for supper..I guess its off to look at some receips to see what I can come up with for supper!
No comments:
Post a Comment