So today we went to the doctor's office for a check up! I am doing great and only gained 5 pounds this time:) So while I was there I got the flu shot:( and we talked about our game plan for inducing Ms.Baylie..to be honest with you guys I would LOVE to go into labor on my own to get to experence that, but with Chad's schedule there's no way if I want him home:) So we have the choice to either be induced on March 8th or the 13th..she is due March 15th. So most of you guys are like go for the 8th right?? Well I want to just because Chad will have more time at home, but if I go this route I will not have my normal doctor to delivery me. He isnt on call this day, but would set me up to be induced this day with another doctor who is on call. He informed me he is on call the 13th and we could do it this day aswell, but it is our choice unless she comes before either date haha! So I dunno I am lost...I know going to a bigger hospital things like this happen and trust me if I went into labor in Opp I wouldnt mind who would be delievering once I got there haha an hour drive:) But my thing is I would be going in to get induce knowing it wouldnt be my doctor during the deliver and I dunno how I would feel..anyone every been through this??How was it for you?? Sorry for the whining haha I am just lost..I want/need Chad home long as possible since it will be just us at home. Let's just hope she comes on her own haha after Chad gets back in haha!! On a postive note we picked her bed out today and it should be here within a week or two! I am ready to pick it up, and see her bedding in it:) Only 6 weeks away!!:)
No comments:
Post a Comment