Sunday, January 8, 2012

Happy 3rd Birthday baby boy!

I wanted to do a special blog to my little man!:)It has took me forever to do this blog, but I will love looking back on things that are special memories and this is one I wanted to take time on..:)

Landon words cant describe how much I love you, and want only the best for you! The day I found out I was pregnant with you I was so happy..all mama could do was cry for happiness! I have waited for that moment for many months, and God had finally blessed me with you! Carrying you for nine months seemed like forever..mama was ready to see and hold her little boy! I will never forget the ride over to Dothan to be induce. Daddy and I were so ready to see what you look like, get plenty of kisses, and show you off to the world. You were born on Friday Jan.9th at 1:18pm. That was the most rewarding and breathless time I have ever experencied once my eyes met you. You were so perfect weighing 8lbs. 1 oz 21 1/2 inches long. Daddy and mama couldnt help but have been grins on our face with tears in our eyes. Baby boy you have made mama proud everyday and I am so blessed to have you in my life! Over the past 3 years you have grown alot..You are still a mama's little boy, but love to get dirty with daddy. You love trying to be the man of the house when daddy is gone, and protect mama the best you can. You are such a strong willed boy and if you want something you are determine for it to happen. You are spoiled to the core, love any kind of animals, love tearing up anything in your way, fixing things, helping mama and daddy, and being Mr.independent. You are excited to have a little sister and already informed me you will take care of her.There is nothin greater in this world than to hear I love you mama and receive a big kiss and hug. I love to watch you experence new things, and see the excitment in your eyes when you did something so big! Mama and daddy love you little man!I wanted to share pictures of my little man throughout the best three years of my life and many more to come!
My sweet man who stole my heart in a way I never knew it could be stolen! His hair was dark brown when he was first born, but didnt stay that long for long!

The best day Chad and I have ever experienced together! We were so excited to have our sweet little man in our lives!

I was such a happy mama to have my baby boy in my arms! He makes me smile everyday..I love this little boy more than he will ever know!!!!!!!!!!!!

Little man and daddy..he was a month old!
Check out the blonde hair..by 1 month old he was full of blonde!
I could do this everyday if he still let me! I still get my cuddling in when daddy is gone and little man is my bed partner..I hold him tight and give him lots of kisses!
Loved his daddy's chair and still does!
This was Chad's first father's day presant from Landon..he was very surprised to have a giant horse as he called it when he showed up home from work haha!! You never know what I will get when he is gone hahaha!
This is my all time fav. picture of Landon so far!!
*S*...this was the first picture we got when Landon first started pulling up on things! He fell as soon as the picture was taken! He was around 7 1/2 months old, he started walking at 11 months..I actually caught his first steps on video and could watch it over and over, but I have no clue how to upload it on my blog:)
My sweet little man turns one!He loves to help!I will never forget this day! On his own he went and picked these from the yard and brought them to me on the porch...if this doesnt melt your heart I dont know what will! My hopes for Landon is to grow up and treat his g/f and wife the way a woman should be treated.
Happy 2nd Birthday little man!

He loves to help, and this is one thing he is always up for!

A true boy! He loves to be outside and if its pretty and hot he is right out there! He loves to go fishing!
Love him!

Landon is all about sports! He loves mostly baseball, football, and basketball! I am pretty sure he will be a playing all the sports he can when he gets older. Doctors and all are surprised at the grip Landon has for a 3 year old..he can hit a ball in mid air and throw like a grown man..he has an arm on him..and I truely aint just saying this because he is my kid..he is just good at sports and I hope he uses this for the future! (he is actually playing baseball as we speak haha)
So for Landon's 3rd birthday I wanted to take him somewhere special since he isnt having his real party until his daddy gets home..so of course he chose Chuck-e-cheese! This is his best friend Brayden playing with him! We are blessed to have Brayden and Kayla in our lives, and Landon loves them both!
His is a competive thing..and loves when he scores haha!Can you tell by his arm up in there haha!!He was saying yay!!:))
We are truely blessed to have Landon in our lives! He is a loving boy, and cares when someone gets hurts..he can be a little meany at times and build his anger up..but he never will hurt anyone he just takes it out on things haha! Trust me I have plenty of things broke! He is quick to say his is sorry, and that makes one mama proud. I hope he stays this way haha as Chad was totally opposite! He was mean as a snake to anyone back in his young days hahaha( never woulda thought it huh?) Landon loves to lend a helping hand whenever he can, and always trys to fit in daddy's shoes when he is gone(not just wearing his daddy's shoes, but also trying to do everything daddy does haha) He loves to make you laugh, and loves to give you silly faces, and play jokes on you! He is potty trained throughout the day and has been a couple of months, but we are still working on night! He wakes up many mornings with a clean pull up, but we still have nights where we dont. He still loves his milk at night, and I am hoping daddy can help with that when he gets home..mama gives up haha! Happy 3rd birthday baby boy! Daddy and mama are blessed beyond words to have you in our life, and I thank God everyday for giving you to us!Love you!!












No comments:

Post a Comment