Saturday, January 28, 2012

Landon's 3rd Birthday Party

So for the theme this year Landon wanted to go with construction/tool party. It was fun getting ideas on pinterest, and creating things for my little man's special day. I was excited to set things up, and Landon loved being somewhere new:) that he got to run around in haha! The timing of the party wasnt good at all! Landon's friends were sick :( and one of his fav. cousins was at her dad's this weekend..but overall we had a good crowd and some little kiddos to help celebrate lil man's birthday! He had fun, and informed me he was ready for his party next year!:)) Landon got lots of good gifts that he has already played with throughout the night, and got enough money to buy a mobigo he has been wanting...If anyone knows me I am not a fan of games or guns for little kids..games I think is no good and guns scare me haha! Sooo of course Landon has been wanting both of them, and I gave in to the mobigo haha! Chad and bought him a game to go along with it, and he is one happy little boy! I am so blessed to have that lil boy in my life..he sure knows how to melt his mama's heart! Here a couple of pictures of the decorations from today's party..Hope everyone is having a good weekend!


Food table minus the cake

I loved these tool shape cookies I got made for him, and they were yummy!

The birthday boy and his cake which was also yummy!

Checking out his gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment