So I saw another blogger do a post on the past year. I thought this would be fun to do, and also something to look back on in the future. I love reading my post from way back then:) We were very blessed in 2011. We had many excitings things happen in our life, and some not so happy times. September had to be the hardest month when I lost my first cousin. He was so young and only 4 years older than me. Growing up as a child I had lots of memories of my me, older brother and sister, him, and his brother playing at our grandmama's. I was the baby of the clan:) He is truely missed, but we all know in our hearts he is in the best place he possibly can be at Heaven. I am going to start this post off by January and work my way through the year. Hope you guys enjoy!:)

My sweet man turned 2! We had such a good time at his birthday party with lots of friends and family to help celebrate his birthday!

Landon stayed in his crib for awhile. He never gave us problems trying to climb out or anything. When he hit 2 years old we changed his crib into a toddler bed. This is his first night in his bed..I cant believe we are now in the process of making this same bed into a full size bed for him! He has outgrown this toddler bed for sure!

Such a fun place for a kid and me haha! Build a Bear! We wasnt planning on going to this store, but one day we was out about shopping and I saw these cute little bunnies in the window. Well of course I wanted little man to have one for Easter so off we went to make him one! It was lots of fun!

Easter! This was a good day! We had lots of our family over and enjoyed a nice dinner and easter egg hunting!

Helping do Easter eggs!

This year marked my end of college for now.I want to go back for my masters, but holding off until I can get a job! I interned at one of our local schools and loved it! Teaching is my passion and to be honest I couldnt see myself doing anything else. I love working with the children, and seeing there faces every morning walking in the classroom! I interned from Jan.-May.

Here is my best friend Tiffany who has went to college with me from the beginning to the end! I am glad to have had someone there with me throughout it all! I love this girl!

I graduated from Troy University in May! It was ONE of my best times in my life.My little man and me. Chad wasnt home during graduation so I shared it with my family and my baby boy!

First day at swimming lessons. He wasnt to happy afterwards:)

This was little man swimming at the end of his 6week lessons. I love this program and recommend it to anyone. Landon takes maintence lessons when they are offered still, and will be taking the course again if offered this summer! Ms.Baylie will start them aswell, but she has to be atleast 6 months to start so we have a little while for her! To me its money well worth spending! Landon gets better and better each time he keeps going back!

We have went to the zoo in Florida, but never have we been to Montgomery. We decided to take him one day, and had a great time! I loved taking trips with my boys and seeing whats all out there!

It was HOT!

My hearts melts when I see this picture! Landon is a BIG animal person! He loves any kind of animal as we always say he is going to be a vet when he grows up. He loves to take care of any animal and isnt scared of anything(which frightens mama)! Well my Uncle Buddy's cat had some kittens and of course Landon put in wanting one. Well if anyone knows us we collect all stray dogs down here..so we already have 3 outside and my princess Lily inside:). I knew this cat wasnt staying inside so we were going to give it a try with the dogs outside. Well that didnt work out!! After one night it was time to pack socks up and take him back to Uncle Buddy's! Landon was sad about it, but he understood if not Socks would have gotten hurt from the big dogs. Socks was Landon's first pet that didnt stay long! We were planning on getting him a puppy of his own for Christmas this year, but changed our minds. We have decided to wait to Ms.Baylie gets here so they can share the puppy!:)

One of our many boat rides we took this summer!

I'm pregnant!!!This was right when Chad opened his gift and saw this baby stuff with the test:) We are expecting a baby in March 2012. We have found out its a Girl and her name is Baylie!Still not sure on the middle name!

Landon loves any sport! He asked to be a football player this year, and I must say he is one cute little football player:)

We took our second trip to Disney World. We plan a big trip every year and Disney World took the lead for the second year with Landon! I am not to sure about this year! Baylie will be small... Chad is wanting us to go somewhere North...You never know about us:)

Landon's first real train ride! Chad and I enjoyed it ourselves aswell!

The train led us to the North Pole! Landon loved seeing Santa and Ms.Clause!

Santa came and brought Landon his 4-wheeler!This little boy has been asking for one of these atleast half a year! It was so sweet to hear him ask Santa for one! He was one happy little boy!

We really didnt much for New Year's! Landon has been sick with a cold, and when he gets sick its like you cant never get rid of it! So I didnt really want him breathing in the smoke and cold air(: His allergies will flair up bad so trust me this was for the best!I let him do a couple of fireworks and watch me do some big ones in the air:) We saved the rest for Chad to do with him and by that time he want be sick no more!

My sweet little man took this picture! I told him to take a picture of Ms.Baylie and I must say he did exactly what mama asked! I am 29 1/2 weeks in this picture.
As you can see we had a very good year. We are excited to see Ms.Baylie in March and add on to the family! I am going to apply for jobs for this upcoming school year, and see if I can get hired. If not I will be staying at home with my two precious children another year!:) Only God knows whats best for us, and I trust in him to bless my family in what way he chooses!Happy New Year everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment