I have lots to share on here, but it want all be on this blog. A little over a week ago Landon, Chad, and I went to see our baby girl and make sure everything was going good. She was a perfect little girl and weighed 10 oz. She is a long little thing. All throughout the ultrasound she would stretch her legs and move around. She is not as busy during the day as she is at night. She is a night owl haha!! When I go to sleep she is just getting started! I have already gained 6 pounds which is way different than when I was pregnant with Landon. I had gained lots more weight with Landon at this time. Landon is all talk about his sister and keeps asking when will she be here. He knows she is in my tummy, but doesnt get why she is here now. He loves to pick her things out when we go shopping and makes sure she gets something..although he loves to keep it to himself when we get home haha! I have not got much "needed" items yet...I am way behind on her than I was with Landon. Landon has everything he needed when I was 21 weeks..she has a couple dresses, blanket, suits of clothing, and toys. We still have to buy bedding, car seat cover, bumbo cover, crib, clothing, and etc..Its a work in progress. Other than that we are getting ready for our Thanksgiving meal this coming up Saturday and start to prepare for Christmas time..I am proud of myself for already having Landon a couple of gifts. I racked up on a couple of Mickey items at Disney World and some how manged to keep them from him seeing them and wanting them haha!! I will have lots of pictures and stories to share in the next blog of a 2011 Disney Vacation!
No comments:
Post a Comment