We had a great weekend overall besides me being sick! Friday we kept my two neices all day while my sister had training. Saturday was a busy day for us! I got up early and started cooking Thanksgiving.We had Matty's birthday party at 1:00 so I tried to get most finished by that time.We went off to the party and got home around 3:00 so I could finish everything up by 5:00. We had a great time with our family and just hanging out. So I know some of you may be wandering why we had Thanksgiving early haha...every since Chad and I have gotten married I make it a point to let him never miss a holiday whether he is at work or not:)Holidays are special to me, and I want to celebrate each one with my love and little boy!!:) So after everyone left we decided to go ahead and put the tree up. This is another thing we have always done with Chad being home, and Chad leaving Wednesday we had to make sure it was put up!:) Landon had himself a great time hanging the ornaments and playing with the lights to make them do different things!! This morning we woke up bright and early and got ready for church as soon as I woke up I felt miserable! We went on to church and came home and my head was killing me from the cold. Of course I cant take anything being pregnant so I am hoping it goes away quick!! I took me a long nap this afternoon, and woke up and decided to run to the store to get some salin spray. Its has help a little with breathing, just not the runny eyes and nose, and headache! So a wanted to share a few things my sweet child has done today! Coming back home I had to stop at my brothers which is right up from our house..Landon jumps back in the tahoe into the driver seat and tells me to get in the back seat he was driving..we died out laughing at that kid!! Another thing my kid discovers that his belly button is "in" as he says...he asks me why his belly button in and then says he not want it in..haha..I tell him he has a inner belly button and the kid tells me he not want it in and sits there trying to get it out bahaha!!Kids do and say the funniest thing! Overall we have had a sick and relaxing Sunday. Chad did get the lights outside put up, and no we are not turning them on yet haha..After Thanksgiving I promise!! But they had to be put up and I sure was not getting on the roof to do it:))I am hoping these next 3 weeks fly by because I already miss my hunny and he isnt even gone! And I am really hoping this cold goes somewhere else!! On other news we have our little girl a name!!! We have decided on Baylie..we are still not certain on the middle name but def. postive her first name is Baylie. We have thought long and hard about a name because I really wanted something different. But everything I came up with just didnt fit..I have called her Baylie many times by mistake and came to the conclusion this name is meant for her! She had plenty other close names, but I now know this is her name!! Our little Baylie will be here soon I always tell Chad he only has 2 more times home until he will be coming home for us to welcome our baby girl into the family!! Wow time flies!
Single Day
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment