So what have we been up to? This past week was my birthday and I had many great people who wanted to do something with me! On Sunday my mama cooked me one of my fav. cakes(butternut)yummy. She also cooked a fab meal to go along with the cake! Landon and I didnt do to much Monday and Tuesday. Wednesday was the day I got one year older...My stepmom took me out for lunch and Landon and I enjoyed it very much. We came home shortly after to get a nap in before Landons swimming matience lessons. He loves Ms. Sarah and most of the time enjoys swimming. I wished there was more things around that I could take Landon too for activites or such, but dont know of anything around here. On Thursday Landon got himself a much needed hair cut and he loves Ms.Mellissa. This was the first time she has cut his hair and he informed me he likes her. I am happy to know he likes her and hope he continues being good while getting his hair cut! Landon is all talk right now about Disney World and his little sister! Thats all you hear most of the day! He keeps asking where his sister is and I will tell him in my tummy..he gets confused at times and still wants to say she is at Walmart!haha! We only have 1 week and 1 day until we leave for Disney World!!YAY!! We are staying in downtown disney for the week so I hope I made a good decision about what part of Disney to stay at. We will have ourselves a good little drive coming back from Disney because Chad has school in Houma, LA the very next day we are leaving Disney.Sooo yes we are leaving straight from Disney World heading to LA! This just come up umm about 2 days ago, but as long as it didnt mess are plans up with Disney I am A ok with it! I am hoping we can leave Disney around 3 or so in the morning so Landon want have to be awake for such a LONG drive! I think its 630 miles or something like that. After a week of traveling the South we will come home and relax before our family Thanksgiving. I am planning Chad his very own Thanksgiving since he want be home for the regular one. I have always done this with any holiday and always will. I am big on memories and pictures of holidays, and I always want Chad to share every holiday with his family and little boy! Landon and I dont complain since we get 2 holidays most of the time thats just double the food!!!:))) Speaking of holidays Chad will be home this year for Christmas :))) I am tickled pink about that!!! I am already in the holiday spirit. I love buying for others and my little boy. I did 2 shoe boxes this year each one to rep. each of my kids (boy and girl)! Its so hard buying for things small enough to fit in a shoe box for a 2 or 3 year old, but I finally got the boxes packed and they are ready to be taken back to church! Landon didnt understand why I was buying all the toys and he wasnt getting them. I explained to him these were for little kids that didnt have many toys. He then became ok with me putting the toys in the boxes and actually helped picked out some stuff for them! Maybe he want get upset when we take the boxes to church! Landon has been really interested in telling what he has learned at church! He gets his sunday school paper out and points out things to me..it melts my heart when he tells me things about Jesus and shows me who he is!! That will put a big smile on your face!! I told him that Jesus birthday was coming up aswell on Christmas, and all he would say is Jesus's Birthday!!! I guess I will leave my post at this its time to get supper cooked!! I dont have many pictures to share, but here are a few from yesterday at our traditional fall grill out! We had fun just wished Chad was here with us! Not to much longer though!!!!!!!!:)

They are up to something!

Landon and Kin!
No comments:
Post a Comment