Wow! I am so bad about blogging here latelyyou would think with me being at home I would find more time to do it, wrong! So what have we been up to since 2 weeks ago! Right after Chad went to work Landon got a high fever Friday night. I didnt think nothin of it and gave him some tylenol and kept him cool. I checked his temperature later in the night, and he was burning up again. I then gave him more tylenol and continued to watch him throughout the night. The following morning Landon was BAD sick. My poor baby was throwing up, fever, and couldnt breath hardly. His breathing sounded like he was having an asthma attack, he had a whooping cough, and wheezing really bad. I called his doctor which we love so much and he told me to put him straight on his breathing treatments and to be back in touch around lunch and tell him how he was doing. I did as he said and there was no change in Landon's breathing. So at lunch I called him again. He asked me to meet him at his office so he could listen to his chest I was shocked that he was seeing him on a Saturday, but my lil man was either going there or the hospital(it was bad!) So we discovered that there was nothin in Landon's chest which we was scared of and it was all upper respertory..which was croup. I couldnt believe that this had came over night like it had and alreayd caused so much problems for my sweet man. He would constantly cry saying he hurt I felt so helpless and just wanted the pain to stop for him. His doctor put him on two types of steriods, another type of breathing treatment, cough meds, and to continue giving him tylenol for the fever. Landon's breathing started getting better, but he was still one sick little boy Monday. Make a long story short we are still on cough meds and breathing treatment after almost 2 weeks trying to get rid of the cough! He is 95% better and I am so happy to see him back to himself. We were having throwing up everyday and I am proud to announce I havent cleaned it up in a couple of days!Makes me one happy mama and little boy after many days of scrubbing carpet, beds, doors, walls, and anything else you can imagine! We had a good Thanksgiving, but missed a sweet Chad! We are soooooooo excited he will be home this Christmas!! He has missed a couple of Christmas and we have always had them early...and dont get me wrong it feels the same as the 25th, but come the real 25th you still get upset that morning. Besides sickness we havent been up to much! I really dont have many pictures to share tonight and if I do have a couple on there I really dont want to get up:))My hunny will be calling shortly so I will come to an end on this post! I will add I am excited about tomorrow Landon and I will be going to Dothan to check on little Baylie and get Chad a couple of more presants before he comes home! I am proud to announce I have all Landon's shopping done and wrapped, neices and nephews bought and wrapped and parents too! I am on a roll this year with this Christmas! I still have grandparents and a couple other people to buy for so I am almost through. I have also ordered all Landon's birthday party supplies and cant wait to see it all out together!! I hope its going to be a fun party for the kiddos, atleast I think it will be!:))
No comments:
Post a Comment