| Reading the treasure map:) |
| Sweet Mollie Mae! |
For Baylie's Birthday I knew I wanted to do Minnie Mouse because she is obsessed with her:) She love Minnie and how could I not do a Minnie theme;) Her party got postponed till May due to Chad's work schedule and my sister having sweet Ava. We celebrated her actually birthday before with Chad before he headed to work in Destin and it was her first trip to build a bear. She loved it in there. She loves dressing her babies so she was all about picking out clothes for her puppy she had picked. Here are a couple pictures of her party.
It was raining the day of her party, but luckily no bad weather so the kids had a ball still on the water slide. I wished I would have gotten more pictures of all the kiddos on the slide, but with the rain I felt I was trying to make sure everyone stayed dry and comfortable as well haha! Either way it was still fun, and thank you all for coming to both parties!
No comments:
Post a Comment