Friday, September 19, 2014

Catch up with the Williams

Ahh I have yet again got so behind:( Lets start from preschool graduation. Landon graduated from preschool in May and it was a bitter sweet time for this mama:( I can't believe I now have a kindergarten where has the time went! We didn't really do to much this summer besides go to a couple of Chads schools, beach, and hang around Enterprise;) Being 8 and 9month pregnant during the summer was very different for me, but I am so tickled I atleast get one summer birthday;) Landon started kindergarten this August he loves it! It was hard on me that first week and I admit it still is. I have gotten use to getting up early, fixing lunch, and heading across town to drop him off. Baylie and I are always ready to go get bubba at the end of school! Ms.Bay is doing great she is growing like a weed! She has gotten her own little personality and is very strong willed. Landon is one that wants to do everything perfect and right...Baylie she could care less what you think! The other day we was getting everything cleaned up for baby brothers arrival I had gave landon $20 because he had helped me so much while Chad was gone for 2 weeks..Baylie didn't help a lick ha! I told her I would give her a $1 if she would clean she said ok..well lets just say that didnt go as I had though she messed up more in the play room. I told her we needed to get her room clean or give me that dollar back ha..needless to say she gave the dollar back and said she not clean;) She's a mess! Landon loves to save his money and get big toys so its easy to get him to clean his room or do anything in general I need done around the house that's simple for him to do. Smart boy;) Big news Mr.Hudson Lane Williams made his big debut yesterday! We are all so excited and blessed to have such a sweet healthy little boy added to the family. It always seems like we were mixing something when he wasn't here..it's crazy how that connection is immediately formed once having a baby. We are all head over hills for him and big brother and sister want to help do everything for him:) I will do a whole new blog on Hudson's arrival. I hope everyone has a great day!




Love my babies matching when I can get away with it;)

Little fun outside;) Gus is the best thing Santa brought even though he loves to destroy everything he LOVES the kids and plays with them as if he was a human!


First day of Kindergarten

37weeks with Baby Hudson

No comments:

Post a Comment