I have yet again waited months to do a blog:( I often think about needing to do another one, but I always have other things that need to be done. I have been a busy bee these last couple of months. In January I got sick and literally kept the stuff a month:( I was so happy to have healthy ribs again when I sneezed or cough. The first of year is always a busy time with the business as well. LOTS of shipments are coming in and LOTS are going out. I dont think a day goes by I aint packing packages or sending layaway invoices to customers. So January Landon turned 5! Wow its crazy to think I have a 5 yr old. Where has the time gone:( He started t-ball this year and loves it! Ms. Bay turned 2 in March, and she has hit the terrible twos haha! She is into EVERYTHING! She gives me a run for my money! She still wakes up at night and still attached to mama;) We found out what baby #3 will be... It's a BOY!! We are tickled pink! We both were really hoping for boy, but either way it would of been fine!! Landon is excited to have a little brother, and Baylie hasn't got the concept mama is a having a baby yet( or maybe she doesn't want to get it ha). We have no names every name I pick Chad don't like picky thing..so still working on that!! Other news for the Williams is we are staying here in Enterprise! We were really set on moving to opp, but it was more like I thought chad thought lol. He really didnt want to go back just for the country life, but thought I Wanted to go back to Opp so i assumed he wanted to as he assumed the same. i kept telling him i was 50/50 but he just didnt believe it lol! I was really 50/50 I love living here and didnt care if we moved back to opp or stayed here. I am happy either way! We made the decision two nights ago to just stay here in the house we built. We like it here and the location we are in. I FINALLY talked chad into letting me do a playroom in the front room that has been empty for over a year! I'm going to try to find some French doors or something that will look good in the space. So lots of remodeling going on over here. Bay is getting a girly toddler room, landon is getting himself a new bedroom set, babies nursery, and playroom! I am excited but must start doing alot of Pinterest research!! Landon was excited when the sign came out of the yard yesterday!! So other than making our minds up about she we are going we are enjoying the little ones. Landon is loving tball and Baylie loves going to play with Caroline during the games! Baylie loves to tell you things now! She loves tattling on bubba and always saying bubba took!! She can't stand when landon takes something away and has something of hers lol! She's a stink pot! I guess I will leave this blog here so Baylie and I can get some cleaning done!! Hope everyone has a good day!
 |
| Baylie turned 2 in March but we couldnt have her party till May with Chads work schedule and my sister having her sweet baby girl. So we took off for a day at the beach. The kids had themselves a fun time at Build a Bear and Baylie loved dressing her puppy she had picked out. Landon has been several times and always loved it. This was Bay's first time and I say she had fun;) |
 |
| The kids wanted to eat on the water so off to AJs we went. The kids loved seeing all the boats.Sweet birthday girl! |
 |
| Last night as a one yr old:( |
 |
| We love Landons preschool. They have lots of feild trips for them. This was actaully family day where they had games set up for them. He loved it! |
 |
| Ready for his first game! |
 |
| He loves playing some ball! He loves when he gets them out haha! |
 |
| Afternoon snack after playing at the park |
 |
| I LOVE this! |
 |
| Someone got my phone:) |
 |
| One of my friends from out of town asked about Jr:) I told her I feel big from the top lol! This was at 22 weeks! |
 |
| Sweet baby Easter! |
 |
| This was Wednesday. Landon had fallen a couple months ago causing blood to go into his tooth:( It never healed on his own and it hurt when he would eat on his front. The dentist finally decided they would have to go in and draw the blood out and fix the hole he had in his gum behind his tooth! The one thing he said when he walked out of the denist my black spot is gone haha! He hated that spot, and how he couldnt get it off lol! He was ready to get it taken care of, and was a champ through the procedure! |
No comments:
Post a Comment