Thursday, December 12, 2013

This and that

It's been awhile since my last blog! I often wander where time goes! So we have busy little bees here lately! We had to get all the kids shopping done and other small things that needed to be done before chado heading back to work! I only lack a couple gifts left to buy for family and Chad and I will be through! Hoping to get that knocked out this weekend! This past week we decided to take the kids to the mall to see Santa since the kids have been asking. Baylie just knows Santa goes hohoho! I have to share what my sweet son said going to this visit. As we were walking along in the mall on our way to see Santa I asked Landon what was he going to ask for. He has been set on telling us he wanted a dirt bike(this was a must he said), puppy, trampoline, electric scooter, and a teddy bear! Well I haven't asked him in a week or so about this so was curious what he was going to tell Santa really thinking he still wanted that mile long list lol. He looked up at me and said mama Im  really just going to ask for a dirt bike cause I really want that, a teddy bear, and a trampoline so Baylie and I can jump:) I asked him what about the other things and he sweetly replied I don't want to ask for all that because I want to make sure other kids have things from Santa:) This made my heart smile and I am sure Santa will reward that sweet boy;) We have done alot this Christmas season donated money to the hospital, buying for locals here, and of course toys for tots so he has really enjoyed getting gifts for others! This pass Tuesday Landon and Baylies school had a Christmas program! It was awesome and im so glad we have a school that teaches them whats most important! We have talked alot prior about Jesus's birthday coming up and what we can do for him! He was telling me today that we can give him our love and make sure to sing happy birthday. I really am glad he is learning more about   christmas being Jesus birthday and not just presents! I have really tried to focus a lot on how to give things to the kids and I love how they want to! I love to give too lol Chad said a little to much with the kids at Christmas but i cant help it! Ms. Baylie Kate is something else when no one is around her but us, but you get anybody else besides Chad,Landon,and me she is shy as ever! I have got to video her showing her muscles I love it! She surprised me tonight and showed mama!! She just a shakes trying to squeeze them:)) She is stink pot and most def. has a mind of her own! S Landon's party is shy of a month away and I have got to get sure enough in party mode! I have got all my things I need and want picked out but got to make or buy!! Let the party hard prep work begin! Just picking I really enjoy planning the kids party it's always fun! I guess I will end this post here because I really need to invoice for the business but I hope everyone has a great weekend! I am looking foreard to our Friday might! It has been awhile since we last seen the Tisdales and Tiff!;)Hopefully I will be blogging sooner than later!

Landon at his Thanksgiving party:)

We had a visited arrive Thanksgiving morning! He brought breakfast and all for the kids:) They love Mr.Filly!



Ready for the Auburn and Alabama game! We had guest over for this game. We all had a good time and I must say I enjoyed my dip that I specially made to go with the hamburgers and all! Such a fun day!
Kids with Santa! Baylie was that happy:) To be expected haha! Want to know something strange I promise that I didnt do this snow. I just took a picture of our picture from my phone..crazy but neat! Christmas magic:)

Ahh..I am so aggravated with my cameras! I told Chad I need new ones haha! My video camera wouldnt work and of course my camera wanted to give me fits. I did get a couple pictures but not great! Here is one from my phone. Cant really see but Landon is the second one is blue. He was a shepherd:)

We had our Christmas parade the first of December. It was a really good parade lasted an hour! Enterprise really has good parades. I got tickled during the parade someone was on a 4 wheeler and I cant remember if Ashlynn or Emily laughed about that. I couldnt help but to laugh and tell them they should see Opp's! We use to be full of them haha!


Fire truck is coming!

Happy Birthday Jesus party today at school:)

Baylie loved her cupcake!

No comments:

Post a Comment