Monday, November 11, 2013

Preschool/Mothers Day Out

Happy Veterans Day! Since Landon didnt have school today my mom and I decided to do a little Christmas shopping! If anyone knows me I am always up for shopping:) I have been super good about not spending as much and saving for Christmas:)) but since my husband said to go ahead I splurged a little! Haha I really didn't get much for me like I was suppose to! I got Baylie a couple things, me a shirt, and chad a shirt! Of course Landon picked a toy out instead of clothes;) overall we had a good day mama was more the one Christmas shopping than me:) I am excited about our big day on Black Friday:) Yes I'm that person who loves to shop on that day! I actually get a thrill out of it for some reason haha! We do have a big ticket item this year bigger tv for the living room;) So the old one can go into our family room/game room in progress;) So on to the title! This August the kids started preschool/mothers day out! I was really big on Landon going to preschool since he has been home with me for so long but was a nervous wreck being in a new town! I wasn't that thrilled about Baylie going to Mother's Day out but knew she needed it. She is very clingy to me and would never let me leave her side. We have made such an improvement since starting Mother's Day out and I'm so grateful! We love her teachers and so blessed to have them for her first year! Since Baylie has started Mothers day out I began volunteering at the local school! I couldnt be more blessed to be at such an awesome school! The staff is always super nice and it is rewarding for me to do what I love! Landon also has a wonderful teacher and he is always coming home telling me things! He has made many new friends and I'm sill trying to figure out who is who but I'm getting better! We are loving Enterprise and the new friends we have made! We love the play dates, breakfast morings(cough cough Ashlynn :), and dinner dates! So overall we are settled in good and I was nervous about the kids starting a new school for nothing!






Loves to do the silly faces:)

Wants to be a firefighter one day:)


No comments:

Post a Comment