Sunday, November 10, 2013

I am back!

 
 Wow! Has it been that long since I last blogged! I have so much to catch up on so I will start back from where I left off:) I love going back and reading my blogs from past years especially since the kids are growing so fast! I often catch myself in a sad state of mind when I see how much my babies are growing up! The third child is still up in the air just not right now! So I will be getting one more baby in the bunch! ;) Every night after kids are in bed all I feel like doing is watching tv or catching up with whats going on with the world! I will say though I still am dead tired by the end of the night and Ms.B Will soon be waking up around midnight for her mama! Yes she still wakes up atleast once to twice a night! :) I sure love that baby girl and her demanding little self! So I am going to start off with our vacation this summer since Landon was just asking me yesterday when we was going back to the place where the cup drops water out of. I know some dont like it but we love it at Splash! It is a must on our list atleast once a year! It is somewhere we can let the kids have fun while we sit around and enjoy just the 4 of us!


This year we went a stayed a couple of days and wasnt ready to come back home! We took the kids to shipwreck one day and they loved it!







Another big hit everybody loves is a little putt putt golf! Ever since moving to Enterprise Landon has become really big in golf. Chad and I really enjoy playing with Landon and thinking about joining over here. I think this would be something fun we all could do time to time! Our sweet neighbor gave Landon a golf club with a light up ball and Landon loves to play some night golf! Needless to say a golf set is on Landons Santa list;)





So the kids were begging to see some dolphins and we really wanted to go out on the beach to see them but alot of the places were closed the day we wanted to go due to a holiday so off to Gulf World we went! The kids loved it and Bay just loves birds in general so everytime she would see a bird all she would say is BIRD and point! She loves pointing them in the sky when she looks up and see them! She is a lot like her brother! They both love almost any kind of animal another item on the santa list(Puppy) Landon wants a small playful one for outside and all baylie wants is a puppy! So Santa is on the hunt for something kid friendly/small and going to be born around the holidays;)
We left soaking Gulf World due to sitting close haha lesson learned when I see soaking signs! haha

Kids were into the seal show!

Soaking wet!
Overall we had a great vacation and we all are ready for another one! My goal is Splash and Disney World next summer! We are in need of a Disney trip! I wanted to leave this post by saying here lately I have had a lot heavy on my heart for certain people close to me. Nobody in my immediataly family just close ones I care a lot about;) I often talk to Chad about how I feel and his advice is just to leave it alone and quit worrying with it, but if you know me thats hard! I just want to find peace in each ones decision! I hope everyone has a faboulous week and hopefully I will be back on tomorrow night to update about preschool/mothers day out beginning! Yes I am behind lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment