Saturday, July 20, 2013

Mama I love you lots!

I feel so behind in the blogging world:( I am so bad about getting on the Ipad but never the laptop and needless to say I dont like to blog from the Ipad;) So we have been busy as always. The past two hitches Chad has been home we basically live at hotels lol! Last hitch we had two schools one in Destin and one in Texas! I didnt mind the Destin one one bit free stay on the beach haha! We will yet again be heading to Texas this time he is home as well and we will come home for a bit then off again for vacation! I am ready to play in the sand with the babies:) So one thing has changed since my last blog. I mention we decided that I was going to stay home this school year. Well....something kept tugging at my heart and I really wanted to teach! DON'T get me wrong I LOVE being at home with my babies but if anyone has every had something that they truely loved teaching would be mine! Every since a baby girl I have dreamed of the day of becoming a teacher. My parents often laugh at how I use to make them take test! I would grade them and hang the test on my board of excellent in my classroom they had set up for me:) I still have the big ole chalk board! It holds a special place in my heart to me and I will be saving this for Baylie one day;) I applied for a couple of jobs and fingers crossed I will hear something. I have had my days of crying and asking why! I often pray about this and ask God to do whats in his Plan. I hold firm in knowing he knows whats best for my family and I and my day of teaching WILL come! I often have to remind myself of this verse and know things will be ok... "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11.
  It seems I get the most depressed during the summer seeing all the school supplies:( I would so be the teacher that would spoil my class! I would have no salary because I would buy like crazy for my class haha! Fingers crossed this is my year we have less than a month before school starts so  I am keeping these fingers crossed:) On other news my sweet baby boy starts  preschool this year! Where has the time went! I cant believe my baby is a preschooler! This brings me to my post title. Landon and Baylie are such loving kids! It melts my heart everytime you pick them up where they have fallen asleep and it never fails they always wrap their arms around your neck and squeeze you. Makes my heart smile! I love to get them sweet wet kissed aka slobber kisses from sweet bay:) And lets not forget the I love you's! Love love love being a mama!:)) So earlier in the summer we took the kiddos to the zoo. This was Baylie Kate's first trip and she loved it!! Here are a couple pictures from the zoo!

I sure love these kiddos:))

Daddy's girl


LOVE them!
 
 
 
 
We all loved feeding the giraffes!


 
So of course who leaves without a toy haha! Landon picked a big snake out and Baylie HAD to have this hairy monkey! She toted it around the whole time while bubba picked his out so we knew that was it;)
So finally I had my first mother's day with Chad home! It was great!! I received breakfast in bed with two little kids bring in roses and a card:) I couldn't have had a better day!
 
Mother's Day!

Mama and grandmama

I sure love this sweet mama!
July 4th we celebrated with mama,Uncle Buddy, Natalie, and the Foster kids! We had a good time eating and watching the fireworks!
Landon decorated the cake it was yummy!

He was so proud!

Love my babies!

:))

So I hope I got everyone caught up! Hopefully I will blog more often than what I have been;) Hope everyone is having a great summer!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment