Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Beach for the day and Baylie's first haircut

Whats with this weather? I am more than ready for some hot summer days and going outside with some shorts and a tank! The first week Chad got home we took off to Destin for the day! I love being so close to the beach and only having an 1 1/2 hr drive:) I have been wanting to go to the outlets since Landon and Chad needed more polos for church, Baylie needed some "play" clothes, and I just needed some clothes in general haha! We took off to the beach first and stayed a good 2 hrs. Baylie did not like the dirt at first, but she warmed up to after a while:) Landon LOVES the beach and took off to the water. I am wanting to go stay down in Panama there some this summer at the Splash Resort like last year, but with all Chad's school thats not looking like we will get to go till August. We shall see!
 
 



My sweet babies:)


She was so proud of herself:) She thought she was something else sitting in daddy's chair;)


 
So last week I had to take Landon to get his hair cut and I told Ms.Melissa that I was thinking Baylie needed a little trim:) I have to say it looks so much better, but this mama was dreading it at first. I guess I think once there hair is cut thats some of their baby gone haha!
Before
Ready to go with her hair brush:)

The first cut:)




All done!!

She did really well for her first trim:) I hope everyone has a wonderful week as we are going to be staining a swing set soon haha! Our fence is in the process of getting put up and I am sooo happy! Landon is ready to bring his swing set over from Opp and get it set up:)

No comments:

Post a Comment