Saturday, October 15, 2011

Pumpkin Patch 2011

So every year since Landon was born we have always took him to get a pumpkin. I never been a big fan of just going to Walmart and getting one. I love going to a pumpkin patch picking us a pumpkin and doing many fall activities that is avaiable to us there. His first year we went to Stone Mountain. They had lots of fall activities going on and a neat place you could pick a pumpkin! We had lots of fun that year and stayed a couple of days at Stone Mountain that year. He was around 10 months in these pictures!



Last year I found a pumpkin patch close by! I was tickled pink and couldnt wait to go. The farm is called Aplin Farms and its a nice place to take your family for a day. Each year we have lots of fun and enjoy ourselves. Here are a few pictures from Fall 2010 pumpkin patch.








This year we continued our tradition and went to Aplin Farms again! We had to go the first day they open the fields because Chad was leaving the following Wednesday and wouldnt be getting back till the end of October, and of course I couldnt go without him! We had a blast! There was more things Landon could do this year than the past years. We stayed there a good 4 hours and enjoyed every minute of it. I love family time! These are memories that are made and will never be forgotten. Landon may not remember it, but he has pictures and at that time he is having a blast with us! We will always remember these sweet days with our little man! Here are some pictures from this year at Aplin Farms 2011.






Milking the cow!
Train Ride!



He loved this!



Another tradition we have always done every fall is carve the pumpkins we have picked! Landon enjoys this each year, and seems to get more and more involved as he is getting older. Here is a couple of pictures from his first pumpkin carving! Look how small he was!




Fall 2009






Fall 2010


Fall 2011











Happy Fall 2011!!


No comments:

Post a Comment