Where do I start with this blog. I have done several blog posts and never seem to get them finished. I have officially graduated college and it feels so great! I still want to get my master's but that will be in time. I first want to talk about my blog post. I am so emotional right now and not sure where my life is going to lead my family and I. Even though I do have a degree I am not sure about a job around where we live. Chad and I have talked and desided if we need to move we will. I have applied for a couple of jobs in GA and all in AL. That meaning I could be ten hours away from everyone that means so much to me. After reading my best friends blog I started crying. I dont want to leave my lifetime friends, my family, Landon's friends, our church, and so on. I love where we are, but then I ask myself if I stay here what will I be offering to Chad and Landon. Nothin I want have a job, and that will never give Chad a chance to come home for good. I dont know guys it scary at times, I am not sure what I will do when the times comes and we may have to move! I know I will cry my heart out, because I know I will be leaving the most special to me my family and friends. As my best friend posted she is ready to see what God has stored for us, I am ready to K. I often makes prayers to him to guide my family in the right direction to help us choose the best path for us, and I believe if we move he will be holding our hands the whole through. I can promise one thing my family and friends will see me haha! I cant leave them for long periods of times. On a better side note I want to say something to my best friend Kayla who blogged about my other best friend and me.
Kayla- You mean so much to me! From early on in our friendship you always had me laughing. You were that mean girl, who wasnt scared of anybody! Totally different than me. If I ever got hurt by a guy you were there to stand up and tell them what you thought. Throughout our freshmen year we were crazy as ever! I got you in trouble to much haha, and myself! As we entered our tenth grade we both were head over hills for 2 boys. I spent almost every weekend in Elba, and seem to not see my kaylaPoo as much. I missed you girl, and it seem like we were getting further and further apart. I often thought about you and the times we shared together. As we graduated high school we still wasnt where we used to be, and I wanted that to change. Finally we started college and began hanging out more as I finally settled down with that crazy boy from Elba.(*S*) I will never forget our phone convo as Chad was with me. I hung up the phone with tears of joy that is seemed like I had my best friend back after those years! We began hanging out more, and it felt just like the old times! I got pregnant with Landon and 3 months later we found out you were pregnant aswell. I was so excited to know that our children would be close to the same age. Kayla I love you more than you know. You are such a great friend to have and I am so blessed to have you in my life. I will always treasure our friendship, and hope it continues to stay strong throughout our lives. There is nothin in this world I wouldnt do for you, all you have to do is ask and I'll be on it! Girl I love you and thanks for always being there for me when I needed someone to talk/cry with I love you!
Ok since I have blogged about K I must blog about my tifferz!
Tiffany- I had a post previous from this one about our college together but never got it finished so here it goes hun! Tiffany I remember when you came to middle school. You were such a girly girl and always had them cute clothes on! As everyone knows me I was always about a t-shirt and jeans!haha! We would always be mean to you know who making mooo mooo noises haha! We were so mean! We started high school and it seems like if it wasnt Kayla then you were with me. We would always make leith drag us around town so we could look cool!haha Then you got the mustang! We thought we were something riding around in it! I will always remember the night I met Chad. We had to lie to Leith just so we could ride with them haha! You were there for me through all the tough times I went through during my ninth and tenth grade. When I was upset or needed advice you were there. You had my back throughout all the drama I got myself in, and stuck with me. I love you for that! As we finished high school we starte our college life together. We majored in the same field, and I have to say I am glad we went through it together. I enjoyed all our long talks together traveling to Troy talking about our problems with one another. You always know when something is bothering me and most of the time can get it out of me. You always lend your truthful advice and mean it for my own good! I have to say I am still a tad upset with you about that picture on graduation day haha! Geez Tiffany! But really Tiffany I love you and am I glad we went throughout out college days together I wouldnt trade it for anything and I will hold them times to me close. I love you and cant wait to see what comes your way in the future. I am proud of you and the things you have done! I couldnt have asked for a better friend than to travel the bumpy roads of school than with you! I love you! As I always tell you, "you gotta love me!"
Guess what?? I have a few pictures I would like to share of my best friends!


No comments:
Post a Comment