I guess it time to blog again! I am such a slacker at this! So whats going on? Landon has started swimming lessons this week and is do so good! He has learnt so much within this past week and it blows my mind how they teach them the stuff he knows already! I am sooo ready to see what he is like in another 5 weeks. It makes me happy to know that Landon is getting the skills to help him if he every has to use them, which I hope not! I just get scared thinking about the pond in our front yard. He loves to fish and is down there in a second if you arent watching. He is a typical 2 year old :)! Besides the swimming lessons we have been enjoying our time off. Landon loves staying at home with mama! As I pulled up to daycare today to pay them he informed me he not want to go haha! I told him I was just paying and he wasnt going! I feel like they will be crying this coming up August when he goes back! We have had such a great time this 3 weeks Chad has been home. We have mainly stayed outside or on the lake everyday if the sun is out. Landon has him a little tan going on haha! He's a mess! So recently I have been thinking about a vacation for us three when Chad comes back in. We have decided to head to GA and NC OR SC. I know we will be going to GA for a braves game. Landon has to have baseball on every night before going to bed. He will watch baseball over any cartoon. He is obsessed! I feel like I will be sitting at many many games in the future! We were thinking about heading to NC OR SC before/after GA stop. So any ideas on things to do up that way we be greatly appreciated. It needs to be kid fun though! Ps. I would love to stay at the beach a day or so too..sooo any ideas on a nice beach in them states???Can you tell I am clueless as to where we are going??Besides vacation we are getting ready for the weekend. We really have no plans set just playing outsidepe everyone has safe travels if you are out and about!
My future graduate!:)
No comments:
Post a Comment