Alot has went on since the last time I blogged. I actually started writing a blog and never finished it. It was so old I decided to just delete it hehe! So what have we been up to? I have been staying busy with my internship, job searching, and getting ready for graduation. I am so anxious to see where God leads me for a job. I have really been stressing these past couple of weeks. I never really do, but I feel so overwhelmed with everything. When I say everything I mean looking for a job, and making sure my school work is done right. I really want to get a job, and get chad from offshore! I think the only part that is so overwhelming is where am I going to get the job..I hate not knowing! I plan on applying for jobs througout alabama and have for one so far! I would love to stay here, but if God places us somewhere else then I feel thats where we need to go. Chad and I have talked and we are willing to move, and start our lives somewhere else. I know alot might think thats crazy, but we are always up for a change. Im just scared haha! Anyways enough with that! Lets began talking about lil man. He is such a mess! I have here lately felt like the mean mom. I have to get onto him all the time for his temper, tantrums, and all. He likes it his way and at that moment he asks. He is very impatient like his mama! I dont know Im just very heart broken having to displine him, he's my baby! I know he needs it, because I surely dont want him to be wild growing up, its just this is something new to me. I am a first time parent you know! Anyways he is growing like a weed, and such a blessing to us. He is doing well with pottying still, and continues to do it on his own. I am going to began training him this summer while im out for school..speaking of summer I am trying swimming lessons with little man. I hope he does well and learns something! They are offering a infant swim program in Opp and I cant wait to begin it. I wanted to do it last year, but wasnt sure about driving to florida all the time. Although Chad and I had talked last year wherever it was he was taking it! So it worked out great for us! With us having a pond in the front yard I feel it is important for him to know. He is such a mischevious thing. He knows how to open the child proof locks on doors, and how to open it with a key. So needless to say theres no way to keep him locked in. I turn my alarm on so its makes a sound when the doors open, so then I know! He is a stinker and watched everything you do! So whats our plans for the weekend? We are so excited about going to Brayden's birthday party! Landon loves talking about Bray as he calles him, so I think he is going to have a great time with all the kiddos! Im hoping that everything works out and we will be in church Sunday! I miss it! I had it set that I was going last Sunday and that got cancelled with lil man! He came down with a sinus infection/cold so we stayed at home thursday, friday, and throughout the weekend. I guess its time for bed, school tommorw! Nite all! I will have pictures to share next time promise!
No comments:
Post a Comment