Saturday, February 5, 2011

Busy as a bee!

This past week has been a busy week for me. It seems like I just dont have enough time in the day to do everything I wanted to do. Interning is going great! I feel like I have got alot of things accomplished this past week that I have been wanting to do with school work. The only thing I am still lacking on is my 5 articles which is in my plans to do tommorw while Landon is napping. Yesterday Landon and I went to Dothan and got lots of things that we needed around the house and some valentine gifts! Yes I am a big holiday person. Landon has to have a valentine gift! I have us a great day planned for v-day! I love being a mama. Things like this gives me such joy when I get to things to celebrate with my child. Chad want be here on v-day so Landon is my date. But Chad will repay me that following saturday to hopefully a movie and dinner. Today Landon and I stayed at home and was lazy! I wanted to have one day to relax and not have to get dressed or nothin. Although we did get lots of things done. I just seem to not sit still if I know I have something to do...so we cleaned house, did homework while lil man napped, and played!It was a fun day and full of laugher and a couple of tantrums haha! Tommorw lil man I will be going to church and relaxing after that. This is totally random but I am so ready for some warm weather. This cold is just not fun to be in! Anyways hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment