I havent blogged since my lil man turned 2 years old. Things have been going good. I have recently started my internship and love it! It makes me realize that I chose the right career! I am so anxious to be in my own classroom and have my own children. Besides school I have enjoyed these warm days playing outside with lil man. Everyday when I get home from school I change clothes and give my lil man some mama time. He of course is a mama's boy and I wouldnt have it any other way! Today Landon and I had a great time. We woke up and cook us some cinnamon rolls which is both of our favs. Once we were done eating I put a load of laundry on and got Landon and I dressed. We went outside and played a good while. I love to play tag with him, he loves it and just laughs and laughs! It melts my heart when I catch him and fall to the ground with him and hugging him to pieces, he loves it everytime! Boy do I love that little boy! We of course rode his tractor as he would call it(gator). He LOVES it! I figured when we got it for him he would be tearing all my bushes down, but he actually is a really good driver. He can stear that thing like its nothin. He reverses when he needs to and all. Its like hes a pro haha! After getting dirty from head to foot with dirt and really head to foot with dirt we both brushed off and headed inside for some lunch. Landon went on and took a nap while i finished up some laundry. Once nap was over we went back outside and played some more while waiting on our friends to get here. We had a great time with them and their boys! I know of course have got to gegt me a wii. Already broke that news to Chad haha...he was like you want a wii...he couldnt believe it. If anyone knows me I am totally against nitendoes and such. I believe to many kids play them and not use their imaginary. Growing up I never had games and such, It was use your imaginary and play outside. I wouldnt trade it for nothin, and I will continue to have that attitude with Landon. He dont watch much tv and specially dont play any games and is encourage to play outside or with his toys. I guess im strange about things! haha!But ohwell we all have our own personal beliefs. I do however would love to have a wii, but never let it overtake my personal beliefs!Besides that topic Landon and I will be helping mama tommorw finish moving out of her house at Gannt! I have tryed to stay away from over there because it breaks me to see mamas husband not there, but I do know mama needs my help, so Im going. Well I guess im off lil man is crying for me!
No comments:
Post a Comment