Wow have I been slacking on here. These past two weeks have been crazy! The first week I lost a special man in my life...granddaddy and this week I have taught a unit all week in a school. So everyday I have been prepairing for the kids for the next day. I am so glad it is thanksgiving break! I only go to school 3 more times after we go back and I am sooo excited. I will be keeping lil man with me during my time off from school. I love the time I get to have with him like that, reminds me of his first 8 months with him and me at home togther! Love it! I have planned alot of projects we will be doing, as he loves to make things! Im excited maybe he will be to!*S*
I just got to thinking about something I never finished those 30 days...i guess I will just quit on that!I wasnt that good at blogging everyday! Other news...Landon is growing like a weed he turned 22 months...yes 22 months doesnt seem like he is about to be 2...makes me sad! My baby is growing up on me soo soon. He is still staying strong on going to the potty. He only does it at night...I aint to sure why that is but thats when he wants to do it. He dont like using his potty anymore either...he has to sit on the big potty!(only because he likes flushing haha) He is my sweet lil boy who loves to give mama some hugs! These past couple of months he has started asked for daddy more...everytime chad goes off to work he ask wheres dada? It breaks our heart that he is starting to think more about it. He talks to Chad alot on the phone and loves that time. He always chatters away with a big smile on his face the whole time. Its to sweet! Im excited about tommorw lil man and I are going to go shopping for christmas. We are having christmas two weeks early since Chad will be at work during christmas time. Which is perfecty fine with me. I rather have him here during our christmas...counldnt imagine doing it without him! it wouldnt be christmas! Other than that Im just getting thanksgiving and christmas stuff togther and going to enjoy my time off from school with Lil man and Chad! Hope you all have a wonderful night!
*I promise to post pictures on the next post!
Single Day
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment