Wow I cant believe Christmas is over. We had a good Christmas overall. We did alot of our Christmas while Chad was home, and celebrated Christmas with my family Christmas day. It was tough this year have lost two close people to our family. I love and miss them so much. It seems like they were just there. My mama gave all of us picture books with Aarons pictures in it. Each book was designed specifically for us. She had lots of pictures of Landon and his grandpa in it. I will one day show Landon that book, as he loved his Grandpa. Landon aswell got many great gifts. He got a swing set from Santa and LOVES it! Every time we go outside he wants to play. Chad and I were thinking he would be the perfect age for it this summer, but we were wrong he already is the perfect age. He plays at that thing like any other kid would. I want to set some things up inside it on the different floors to make it funner, but havent found anything i really like yet.

Ran straight to the slide!



Seeing his presants Santa had brought!

Besides Christmas we have been being lazy at home. I have enjoyed these past 2 weeks with my little man, and sad about returning back to school. Although I keep telling myself it is my last semester! I am tickled pink about that! My graduation is May 6th, I am excited. I am in the middle of planning Landon's 2nd birthday and trying to get everything set. I have got his invites made, activity planned, shirt ordered, and presant bought. I am going to buy all his supplies tommorw, and hopefully get his cake ordered soon. I am excited. I love planning things, so this is right up my ally. Big news in the family my daddy got engaged over Christmas and I am excited for them both. I told Tina I would love to help plan the wedding when they start talking about it. Exciting for me! I should have went to school to be a party/wedding planner! If theyeven offer any courses like that. HAHA Anyways Chad is working through the holidays which bites, and lil man and I will be relaxing until I start back to school. I think for New Years I am going to buy us some fireworks and have a fire and grill. Just my lil man and I and bring in the New Years together. Here are a couple of pictures of Landon from the last couple of months!

Lily!I thought it was to cute not to post



Grandmother and I

Roasting marshmellows!
PS: The post name is part of story I have read over 100 times ti Landon. He loves the book The First Christmas and wants to read it all through the day! I pure have it memorized by heart haha!
No comments:
Post a Comment