Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Missing my granddaddy

Loving man and granddaddy! I love and miss you so much! I will see you again oneday!

This is granddaddys brother...they look alot alike to me.
Landon petting the "Puppy" haha!


Smiling pretty!

Today makes it 5 days that my grandad has passed away. I know he is in a better place, and I will get to see him again but I miss him so much. As I sit here and type tears come to my eyes as to all the good memories I had of him. He was awesome! Even though he was deaf he did everything my other grandad did with me. Granddaddy was such a strong man, and always wanted to make you laugh. He was always teasing at you. We had this thing we always did on game day. I am a auburn fan as he is a huge alabama fan. Every saturday I run up the hill and tell him auburn was going to win...and he would tease me and say no no they lose...we would go back and forth during endings as to who would win. When Alabama got the national champ last year he couldnt help but rub it allll in my face...haha he was a trip! I love him and will miss teasing him about them games! Landon loved him aswell...he was such a loving man and loved kids! Landon would always try to destroy things when we would visit haha,but granddaddy would just laugh and get some hugs from him. I am happy to know I have videos of him, and will watch them frequetly to see him! I cant wait till i get to tell Landon all about him and what joys he brought to me during my life...Granddaddy I love you so much!


On another note I will be through with school next week! I am happy about that. I am hoping Landon and I will be able to go to Missi. to visit my friend next weekend and spend some time with them. I miss them alot. As to my last post Landon had tee teed in the potty...well he still does it but only at night. I dont know what runs through that head to only do it at night...but I let it be. I dont want to pressure him into doing it unless he wants to. I dont say anything to him...which some people may be like what but I dont. I just want him to make the choice as to what he wants to...that seems to work best for him. The only new pictures I have are from tonight from a wonderful night at my familys house. I need to get pictures dev. my camera is full haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment