Thursday, October 28, 2010

Whoop Whoop!

Since I have already blogged about Landon's big milestone I will do a short post as to what is going at the Williams house. School..school...and more school...haha! I am excited to say I only have one more month until a long christmas break. I am going to enjoy my time with Landon and Chad! Besides I am getting ready for our busy weekened.We plan to go to the peanut festival tommorw...opp fest...fall festival..and andy on teh square saturday...and then church sunday. Busy Busy weekened. I am a bit sad that Chad is having to leave wednesday! Only 3 weeks I tell myself. So whats going on with Landon. He is learning so much stuff every day...he repeats anything you say to him...says lots of words that I cant even count or name...can count to 3 which Chad did not believe me until Landon finally counted for him in the kitchen!Chad was stoked because he kept saying Nina you kidding me I was like no really he can,and he finally showed his daddy! He now knows colors orange and green on top of blue and yellow he has been stuck on for awhile. Tted in the potty all by himself..... And just a busy little bee as every! He brings so much joy and excitment to our lives and couldnt ask for any more special little boy...He amazes me so much! I do have to say he is still shy as ever! He doent talk to people who he dont know or see often...gets that from his daddy! Well let me get lil man off to bed its past his bed time as he is still running around the house excited for his accmplishment!Gotta lov'em my lil man! Hope all have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment