I had to blog about this as it just happened 10 minutes ago! I am sooooo happy! A couple of months ago I bought Landon his potty and had no intentions of training him to after he turned two. I was just going to let him get used to it being in the bathroom and letting it be their if he ever had a wild hair to use it. WELL he did tonight! I told him to take his diaper off and to get into the bath tub..but before he got in he tted in his potty. I believed this was how it was going to go with him as he did the same with walking. I never walked with him or anything by holding onto him I wanted him to do it himself when he was ready, as he did with walking and now with pottying....Can you tell im EXCITED????I am very excited that he wanted to do it and was ready, but sad that he is really getting Mr.Independent. Ohwell, I just proud of him as ever right now!!!!!!Yay for Landon! Here are some pictures of him with his treaat for pottying in the potty!!!!Now i guess we will have to see what happens from now?!?!?
Single Day
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment