Thursday, October 7, 2010

Day 2-Favorite Movie


I love the movie Baby Mama! I know this may be so crazy as to why I love it so much, but this was the night that I began to think I was pregnant with Landon. If anyone knows Chad and I had been trying for months and months! It was actually the 7th month when I finally got pregnant with Landon. Anyways back to the movie. I will never forget it! My friend Kayla and I went to watch this when it first came out...Our hubbys were offshore at the time. The movie was hilarious, but i kept having to get up and down to use the bathroom. After the movie we desided to get some chicken from churches. I began to feel so sick eating the chicken. As kayla and I talked about all my systoms I was having it sounded as if I was pregnant. So the next morning I took a test, and YAY i was pregnant!I was very surprised, because I had went through soooo many negative test throughout the months! I had to keep this good news in for 2 more weeks while Chad was at work...as him and me talked many times about he wanted me to tell him something like that face to face...and thats what I did. The day he came home I had pink and blue ballons...baby booties...bottles...rattles...and yes 3 postive pregnacies test....That was such an amazing night! So thats why I love the movie so much...it has soooo much meaning behind it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment