Merry Christmas!!I cant believe Christmas is only 11 days from now! I am excited to see my sweet little mans face when he wakes up and sees what Santa has brought! It seems like it gets more and more exciting the older he gets!Besides Santa Clause Landon is all talk about Jesus's birthday. He wants to have him a cake:) He has informed me that he is ready for Jesus's birthday party..to sweet! The last couple of months Landon and I have talked about why Christmas is so important he knows its around the time Jesus was born..melts me heart that he remembers so much when you talk to him. As we were riding by a house tonight Landon notices the manger with baby Jesus in it! He immediately tells me theres baby Jesus! I was so proud that he spotted that out, out of everything else within the yard! Besides us celebrating Jesus's birthday Christmas day we are of course ready to see what Santa brings! Landon is excited about going to the North Pole this weekend to see Santa! Hope everyone is having a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment