Today was a relaxing day for the Williams. We woke up this morning having nowhere to be! It was nice to have a free day and have nothing planned for the day! It was such a pretty day today I want to say the temp was 73..Great southern winter weather! We decided to put Landon's slide/bouncey house up today since we wanted to see how big it was going to be before his party, and let Landon get some fun out of it! He loved it!! I stayed outside awhile with Chad and Landon and decided to come inside let the windows up and do some deep cleaning! I got lots cleaned today, but still have lots to finish! Once it got dark we decided to head to Andalusia to get the movie Polar Express! I have been wanting Landon to watch it awhile, and we found it at Walmart!:))Such a good movie! We stopped by Larry's BBQ got some supper and headed home for a movie night with little man! Landon loved the movie and is excited about going to the North Pole this weekend even more now!:)) We dont have much planned for tomorrow. We have to pick Kinleigh up from school...so I am sure we will be having some fun playing going on tomorrow! Hope everyone had a great day! Here is a few pictures of little man in his bouncey house today!
His fav. part of it all!
Playing some basketball!
No comments:
Post a Comment