Sunday, September 11, 2011

Yes mam and No sir!

So today I came to realize that my parental skills may be different than some. Ever since Chad and I found out I was pregnant we have talked about many thing. We agree on all things that we feel is best to raise a kid. Yes it may be differnt than the parents down the road, but everyone is different. So whats one thing I am talking about is different???Saying yes mam and no sir. We have always felt this wasnt necessary in raising a kid. We both grew up with parents who didnt expect it from us unless we were in trouble...other than that the rules were we were only asked to say it to other grownups. To be honest I have always felt this was CRAZY!! I did it because I was expected to from my parents! I have never been big on yes mam and no mam and still am not. I feel as if I am a sergeant in an Army when I get told yes mam and no mam! I dont to much like hearing it be told to me truth be told. I guess thats just a pet peeve of mine..just like the word WHATEVER!!Drives me crazzzzyyy!!!I raise Landon to have good manners..such as say please,thank you, pray before food, and so on. Never yell at an adult and so on..but as far as yes mam and no mam he isnt expected to do that...When he gets older we will tell him that some adults like to be told that and it is nice to say that to them,but as far as Chad and I we never want to hear it be told to us. This is one thing that many may disgree with me on, but its how I feel and what I think works best for OUR FAMILY!!:)Other news we will be going to the doctor on Wednesday to check on the new addition and in 2 weeks we will find out the sex!!!!!!!!!!!Hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment