Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Loving my life!!

To start this post off I must say it seems like we stay soo busy! We always have things going on, and never to seem to catch a break. Since Chad has got home we have been clearing land off by the house..our future plans is to grass it in and have Dotson(our horse) out there! He is such a big baby and loves to be spoiled...I want him to have a pretty stable built and all, but I know that all takes time and money. It seems like Chad and I have been under taken by things happening and going on. I have gotten upset these last couple of weeks..it seems like we never made it to church even if we tried. If Landon isnt sick its me, I set the alarm clock wrong, we have school in LA, people at our house doing work, and so on..Chad and I finally decided we had to go..I missed SS and so did he..we left the guys here at home and took off this Sunday and I am soo glad we did..I have missed it and enjoy learning from Bro.Ralph! Besides that we have been enjoying Chad's time home. We mostly spend the days outside. Tonight we decided to take Landon to a local circus and he LOVED it! I am glad he had fun as I must say so did I!











I had to have a picture of this! Landon kept his hand on my leg a good part of the show it was to cute!










The pictures are not the best..My camera died as soon as we got there so I had to use my phone!

I have started wearing some maternity pants...I have a little belly in some things and then other things it still hides pretty good. I am now 16 weeks and we will be finding out the sex tomorrow. I am nervous and excited all at the same time. Why would I be scared? I guess I am scared because it all seems to be happening fast. Although we are more than excited about the new addition its a big change for the family, but we are ready!!! Landon wants a baby sister and Chad and I would be happy either way...I plan to have one more after this..so hopefully out of the 3 maybe we will have a girl..God has a plan and I trust him in whatever he decides to give my family! I guess its off to bed early morning ahead for the Williams household!!!:)))

No comments:

Post a Comment