Monday, August 1, 2011

Summer days with my little man!

I thought I would talk about a normal summer day for Landon and I! When Chad is home we are most of the time riding the boat at Gantt, outside playing, or things that has to be done while Chad is home. So whats it like when Chad's gone?? Since I dont work at this time Landon and I wake up around 9:00 and watch disney! I have snuck my price is right in a couple of time at 10 haha! During these 2 hours I am straighten up the house, getting breafast ready, washing clothes, talking with Chad before he goes to work, and anything my little man needs me to do. Once 11 hits we are usually heading outside to play. Landon loves to ride his tractor, set up his pool and play with the water guns and hit mama :), play slip n slide, play on his swing set, play in the dirt, blow bubbles, basketball,and play chase. He occasional wants to get on the lawn mower and ride me around or me get on it and chase him while he is his tractor. He is a typical boy! Around 12:30 or 1:00 we come in and get us some lunch, and chill out for a little bit. Once we have settled down its nap time for little man. I go lay down with him until he falls asleep. I then come down stairs do more laundry, clean the lunch mess up, and look around on the computer. Once nap is over we are back outside until 6 or 7. We usually take a walk during this time down our country roads. I love taking walks and he enjoys them aswell. He takes his tractor at times, or I pull him in the wagon. Which ever he chooses that day. Once we come in we get our baths and start supper. Once we are through with supper we settle in his floor in his room and play. Then soon after its 9 or 9:30 so its bedtime. He gets his milk and I read him a story. Then its off to brush his teeth and head to bed, and we start the whole day over again in the morning. I love to take Landon to the park as well to change things up. Today we enjoyed a nice/hot day at the park, and topped it off with Dairy Queen and a trip to Dollar Tree. I am so blessed to be able to spend everyday with my little man, but at times I am curious how it would be if I worked. I guess time will tell with that one! Either way I am ready for whatever may come my way!:) As far as Landon goes we are tickled pink that daddy is coming home in 3 days yayayayay!!! We have excited things going on when he comes home! On a side note Landon is doing half an half on this potty training. He goes all day without wetting his diaper, and then some days he could care less about it. Overall he does do great each day...Maybe it want be to much longer!




Cavity Free!


It's hot mama!

Dont you love those Cheez smiles!

No comments:

Post a Comment