Sunday, July 10, 2011

Suprise!

This weekend we did not make it to the beach like we had planned. We were are set and ready Saturday morning and noticed it would be raining the next couple of days...so we decided to wait until next time Chad comes home! So Friday we spent all day on the lake and had a blast! Landon loves to ride the boat, but doesnt like to ride fast! We have to talk him into it just to get a breeze!:) Friday night we decided to take Landon to see the movie Cars 2! We actually took him to enterprise and he did GREAT! He loved it! He had him a snack box and all, and sat throughout the movie laughing! We was really surprised! I did take pictures, but they are on my phone soo I cant post them on here! Saturday morning we decided to head to Dothan and check the flea market out, go to pizza castle(I highly rec. this place for young toddlers! They now have inflatable bouncey houses, slides and all!) He loved it! After pizza Castle we headed to Hobby Lobby, Target, and of course Toy's R Us! The kid is spoiled, but I guess it the only kid thing! Which by the way hopefully want be much longer he will have someone else...:) we will see! Sunday we went to church and came home and played outside! Overall we had a great weekend! No big plans for the next couple of days since Chad is leaving back out. I am thinking Landon and I will be making a road trip Thursday to see one of my good friends and his! Cant wait! Other than that I am excited about next week getting my embroidery machine(finally:) and hoping to get a job! We will see! I know things are all in God's hands and I trust in him whatever his plan may be! Only he knows what is best for me! I planned on leaving pictures but it want let me upload! So maybe next time sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment