Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Time off, but very hot!

Working on his project


Landon and his unbrella picture. He loved the glue and glitter! It is really cute. The unbrella top is made from half of a coffee filter with colored markers, and it got wet so it looks tye dye!Cute!
Landon sitting at the big table in his booster chair!

I am loving my time off from school. It is so nice not having to get up every morning and tht hour drive to Troy. I have 2 weeks left till I start back, and dreading it. I love spending my days with my two fav. guys! We have been doing a little painting to our house this past week, and I love it! I am know trying to pick a color out to paint Landons play room. My goal is to make it into a jungle theme room, I love jungle themes for rooms, and plan on doing the sam theme for my classroom next year hopefully. It excites me to think about beginning my career of something ive always wanted to do, but at the same time im scared. I dont want to have to leave Landon and be at work all day. Thats going to be the only part ive got trouble with, I love the time I get to stay at home with him and do many fun things with him. Today we did a really fun project that he seemed to really enjoy. Landon personality shines through him more and more everyday. He is very in patient, wants to do everything himself with no help, do everything daddy does, and the list can go on. At his 18 month check up he weighed 24 pounds and 33 1/2 inches tall. He is going to be my tall, lanky boy! About my title being very hot, our air conditioner went out Monday! We are in the process of getting a new one installed and this time it is going to be a tad bit bigger which excites me! Two of our rooms has had trouble getting warm/ cold and we our getting all that fixed aswell! That excites me so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!So at this time all three of us are sleeping in the living room with our mattress in the middle of the floor. We went to walmart and got a window unit to last us until the new one gets installed. It's not fun having to pay for a new one, but as Chad and I talked they are many other people that have more problems than us. So I cant complain! I am just thankful for what god has given us! Here are some pictures from this past week.

No comments:

Post a Comment