Wow! Landon turned 18 months today and I cant believe it. He has grown so much since he turned a year. He does something new everyday. Let's see he has 13 teeth and 2 more bout to break skin. Can say lots of words where I can now not even count. He will repeat words after you say them, (most of the time). He has started calling his aunt mandy...mandy so cute! He can label alot of his body parts...can blow kisses....say 2 words togther such as (what happen?) he is jabbering sentences togther with a word here and there but not quite a full length sentence...classifys different animals(although every small insect to him is a bee), is a pro at eating with spoons and forks, fully on table food, weighs a whole woppin 24 pounds! not sure about length we go to the doctor soon for his check up. He says more about every single thing he can possible get more of...and is the shyest sweetest lil boy I've ever met. He is very good about listening and gets his feelings hurt in a second. I feel as if he is going to be tender hearted like his mom. One main thing I've noticed about him since early on in months is he has an arm. My whole family always talk how he is going to be a baseball player one day...he has a STRONG throw and I do mean strong throw when it comes to throwing objects. He has a temper at times, but gets over it after a minute.All in all he is your average 18 month old, who still loves giving kisses to his mama and daddy! And we are just eating it up! Happy 18 months Landon Parker!
Single Day
3 years ago
Landon looks just like you! I don't have your email address anymore, but I just wanted to let you know that I am having my Just Ducky homeshow on July 30-31. You can see the catalog at justduckyoriginals.com or I can send you one. All the outfits can have any fabric and applique that you want. It doesn't have to be like you see in the catalog. If you're interested email me angiepmack@gmail.com and I will give you some more details.
ReplyDelete