Friday, December 18, 2009

Christmas!

It is almost Christmas and I am so excited!This is Landon's first year, and I just know we are going to have fun!He has destroyed my tree, it looks sad, as if it didnt already look bad haha... I still have to buy a few presants left, but I will be done after this weekened.Landon is growing up so fast. I still can not believe he is about to be a year...I have attached some pictures of him over last week...and I also adding our sweet Lily...Landon loves her to death!






Here is our Lily....she seems sad in this picture I guess she is camera shy!
Here is my lil rebal child haha...he always acting up!This is the way he prefers to ride!

I notice he left the living room the other day, and when I went to go get him this is where I found him...I guess he has been watching Lily get in there.


Here is Landon with Santa...the first picture cracks me up..he acts like he dont know what is going on haha...such as maybe I should cry!




Then he gets ok...and smiles for the camera!Love him!

No comments:

Post a Comment