I am so excited about christmas! It is my faviorite holiday!I love the presents and the reason why we celebrate christmas, Jesus birthday! I love spending time with both of my families, and see all the kids with their presents as I have to admit I love getting presants to,as chad would know that!I am excited about this being Landon's first christmas,and as well Jan.9 he turnes one. I am very sad about this, but I know he is going to grow up! I am planning him a first birthday party at our house, with a lion theme...which is hard to find things for!I love lions and choo choo trains for some reason for little boys!Other than planning a birthday party and dreading having to finish our christmas shopping, I am enjoying my time away from school with my lil boy! I love staying at home with him, and wish it could be like this 24/7!Boy I loved them first 6 months of his life when I got to do that, I wished I still could!Landon is growing like a weed,and into everything!I do mean everything...from climbing the stairs(he takes the gate down and squezzes through) from digging in the cabinets(which reminds me I have to get some locks for them)I thought he wouldnt figure out how to open the kitchen cabinets with no handles but I was wrong!He still is not walking, but I have no clue why( I think he is scrared hehe)The other night he was running and yes I mean running through the house sliding a cooking pan but would not let go of that pan(he is scared) He is a sweetie though!Whenever he is ready he will walk, I believe in letting them take their own pace of when they are ready to do something then they will! He has started shaking his lil booty as his dancing it is so cute...he loves his music! I will post a few pictures of his birthday invites and posters, and our trip to MS, and other ones of our lil cutie!Enjoy!

Thanksgiving day at Mama's!He really didnt eat that cake(but he did enjoy him some good ole dressing and such!)

He loves to stand in the middle of our end tables!

Here is Landon and Lucas in MS, they were getting a book read to them!

Here is Landon,Lucas,and Leah at MS.Landon loved that lil car!

Here is Landon sitting in the recliner with his remote!

Here is his party invites I love them!

And here is a poster that will be hung through the house...I wanted it to go with the invites!
No comments:
Post a Comment