Sunday, October 25, 2009

Loving my life!

I feel so blessed with my life.I have a wonderful husband and a handsome young son.I sometimes catch myself mad at the world just because something didnt go right, but these past couple of days i see things differently. I know that God is watching over all of us and he will take care of things, so why should I worry. This post is probley going to be so wacked up, but I just feel like I wanted to spill my heart out. I love getting to hold Landon tight and getting all the hugs from him, just tonight he fell asleep and I just held him close to me and told him how much his dad and I loved him. I started singing a song that my grandaddy used to love and taught me, I couldnt help but have a tear brought to my eyes. I just pray everyday that God watches over Landon, Chad, and I. Landon is such a special blessing to me, and yes I admit sometimes when Chad is offshore I wanna go insain when Landon is having one of those spells, but these past couple of days all I want to do is scoop him and hold him constantly. He means the world to me, and I wanted him so bad and now I have him. It makes me so sad how big he is growing.He started saying mama two days ago and I love it. We was sitting in the recliner rocking and talking and he looked me in the eyes and sayed mama I couldnt help but to screeze him tight and tell him how much mama loved him!I always tell him that dada loves him to, and he is working for us!I appreciate so much that Chad does for this family!He is such a strong man and takes pride in Landon and I!I hate that Chad has to leave, but I know God has something else planned for us when I graduate!I hope and will work my best to get Chad what he wants, he deserves it so much!This is so unorganized but I just wanted to post how I was feeling, I feel so thankful for my life and the people that are in it!I love all my family,friends, and specially God he blessed me with all of them!





Me and my sweet lil man at the aquarium...he enjoyed it!

Haha...this picture is so funny to me...we was taking a train ride at the moutain and I only had this hat for Landon it was in his diaper bag still!hint it was from when he was born...We laughed the whole time at him...

He are my two men!Love them!



Here is me and my landon...Im so proud of him!

No comments:

Post a Comment