Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!




Happy Halloween to everyone!I hope everyone had a good halloween, Landon sure did!We started off his day with Opp Fest, which wasnt that much!After that we headed over to the church where my neices played some games, Landon was amazed by all the other children dressed up!After that we went to Andalusia to get some halloween pictures made at Vicki Popwell...and of course my baby did good! He is such a sweet heart.After that we went ahead and met up with my sister and mom and took the children onto the square...they all had a blast!Landon loved it!He loved seeing all the halloween lights and the fake fog!I was very surprised that he did not cry with some of those people costumes, he did good!He enjoyed himself a nice laffy taffy!Yes I know im a bad mommy for giving him them sweets but he enjoyed it and thats what matters...I got to give in sometime! After all the fun we all went to pizza hut and enjoyed some pizza and Landon enjoyed himself a bread stick!We all had a fun day, and wished Chad was home, but we know there will be many many more to come, and he will be home with us!Happy Halloween!




Landon with his twix!


Landon with his cousin!


To cute!


Landon in Andy with his auntie!

Landon at the church! The weather was nasty in Opp!



Landon with his cousins Dorthy!




Here's the back...I loved his hair!



Landon before we left the house!



He wanted it all...haha like his mama!

Landon with all his candy...he had a long day!

No comments:

Post a Comment