Friday, August 7, 2009

My sweet lil stinker!





My sweet lil man is growing growing. We have been so busy over here at the Williams resident. Here is a picture of Landon one day before getting in the pool,he LOVES to splash away when we get in the pool.Landon recently had one of his good friends over, Brayden. Landon is so amazed by another baby. He cant keep his eyes off of him.Here are a couple pictures of the two. They are getting so big!




They would'nt never smile at the same time!Boys!

Landon has started day care he likes it,I HATE IT!I dont like leaving my baby boy! I am going to troy only on tuesday's and thursdays and I have no clue about when I have to intern!Here is a picture of Landon his first day of daycare he seems so happy to get away from me.
Yesterday Landon went to the doctor because he has been having a cough and it turns out my sweet man has bronchitis. He is having to do breathing treatments for a week...so we are staying clear from everyone we want him to get better.Here is a picture of Landon with his dinsour mask!

Here are a couple more picture of sweet man!He got him some blocks the other day and loves knocking them down!









No comments:

Post a Comment