I have many times complained over such crazy stuff and realize it's not worth any of it in the long run. I complain about having to go to school, but in the long run I will have a good job to go to(hopefully) and my husband will be back at home for good!I complain so much when really truth I am blessed. I have such a wonderful family!A wonderful husband who supports my desicions, and a precious little boy who loves me know matter what. I have realized there are so much more things in life that really is bad than what ive always though about. God is great, and has blessed me so much, and I want to give him thanks for it!Mr.Landon is doing well now,he is a growing lil turd haha!He is in to everything,cords he loves and scares me. I am going around the house trying to make sure there is nothing he can get into. He is a mess!
Single Day
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment